DAT News & Blogs

Trucking Success partners with DAT to offer a special on the TruckersEdge Load Board to its members. Sign up for TruckersEdge today and get your first 30 days free by signing up at www.truckersedge.com/374122. This offer is available to new TruckersEdge subscribers only.

POWER from DAT One is the industry’s most advanced load board, with powerful tools for advanced filtering, group collaboration, automatic refreshes, multiple searching and posting simultaneously, partner research tools, and market-leading rate tools. Get your first 30 Days Free on DAT! Sign up here: www.dat.com/power/374122

truck dispatch seminar

DAT Trendlines

powered by DAT iQ

Fuel Prices

Percent Change: +0.0%

Fuel Price: $3.73 /gallon

Spot rates level off at record highs

National Spot Rates: Van, Flatbed, Reefer
Calm returned after prior week’s frenzy

Nov 8 – 14 – Dry van and reefer spot rates remained relatively unchanged last week but are still $0.49/mile and $0.73/mile higher than this time last year. The volume of freight moving on the spot market has doubled in 2021 compared to pre-pandemic year, representing an average of 24% of the total freight marketplace. The remaining 76% of truckload freight moved on longer-term contract rates. In normal times, the split would typically be 14% spot and 86% contract.

Watch DAT iQ Live: Join the DAT iQ team live on YouTube or LinkedIn Live weekly.

NEW! Get deep visibility into contract rates with Benchmark Analytics.

Get a clear view of tomorrow’s rates with the one-of-a-kind RATECAST tool from DAT iQ. Learn More >

For the latest market updates, visit the DAT blog.

Trendlines shows a weekly snapshot of the month-to-date for national average rates from DAT RateView. National average spot market rates for the past four months, including fuel surcharges, are shown in the three graphs, above.

Get Trendlines updates

SPECIAL OFFER: Free 50-Lane Look Up – Benchmark your rates against $110 billion in actual transactions.  Learn More >

Trendlines last updated: 11/16/2021 12:00:00 AM
Next update: 11/30/2021 12:00:00 AM
Trucking Success partners with DAT to offer a special on the TruckersEdge Load Board to its members. Sign up for TruckersEdge today and get your first 30 days free by signing up at www.truckersedge.com/374122. This offer is available to new TruckersEdge subscribers only.

POWER from DAT One is the industry’s most advanced load board, with powerful tools for advanced filtering, group collaboration, automatic refreshes, multiple searching and posting simultaneously, partner research tools, and market-leading rate tools. Get your first 30 Days Free on DAT! Sign up here: www.dat.com/power/374122

Write a Comment

Your email address will not be published.