Trucking Consulting International & Implementation
Our Service Overview
Managing transportation and logistics has been a critical focus area for manufacturers,
distributors and third-party logistics players in their pursuit of developing a lean, agile and efficient customer oriented supply chain.
Among the biggest challenges these players face today is maintaining the delicate balance of increased material and transportation costs against the expectations of improved service levels mandated by customers.
To achieve this goal, many industry players are collaborating with their key customers and vendors to improve their processes and systems and provide better service quality, reduce costs and improve visibility. To gain full advantage of such collaborative initiatives, building an efficient and effective supply chain, intelligence infrastructure is necessary in today’s economy.
We offer the following services:
(1) Assisting in finding the most suitable place of operations – property & buildings incl. warehousing.
(2) Assisting in filing a corporate entity with motor carrier authority and DOT number.
(3) Searching and finding the most affordable equipment, used trucks with less than 400,000 miles or new trucks and Great Dane trailers, office equipment, furniture, computer system, software etc.
(4) Acquire all necessary insurance, permits and government regulations for the entire organization.
(5) Hire drivers, mechanics and warehouse personnel. Prepare all contracts, background checks, set up driver files, drug testing programs and physical examinations.
(6) Hiring and training the dispatch department.
(7) Hire management with all required background checks. Prepare all required employment contracts. Establish company rules and regulations.
(8) Set up fuel accounts per truck.
(9) Set up a tire-purchasing programs.
(10) Set up a bookkeeping programs with industry specific accounts.
(11) Offering operations management.
At current market evaluation you can expect a return on your investment in approximately 3.5 to 4 years time. Thereafter you can expect a 20% return annually.
If you need additional information please call us at: 001-928-231-8336 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact us page. Our what’s up # is also 001-928-231-8336.
The investment will also lead to a permanent U.S. residence status EB5 visa (green card).